Men can be very hard on themselves if it’s related to the affairs of the bed. Erection is considered less than the maximum, can undermine the confidence and even self-esteem. If you include who feel less maximal in erection affairs or in other words suffer from erectile dysfunction (ED), no need to worry too much. You can visit diettalk and find a product that can help you overcome it.
Impotence can almost always be overcome with certain therapies, without having to rely on Viagra or other drugs. Whether you have ED or want to prevent the condition, here are some natural ways you can try.
– Walking or jogging at least 3.5 Km per day can help reduce and risk ED, even improving impotence conditions, according to a 2005 study. Maintaining weight, especially the abdominal area, staying slim is an important factor preventing and curing ED. Men with a waist circumference of 106 cm were more likely to suffer from ED than men with a waist circumference of 81 cm.
– Pelvic floor muscle exercises, or better known as Kegel exercises, are used to ensure the smoothness of urination and help improve sexual health. Kegel exercises help strengthen the bulbocavernosus muscles. This muscle has three functions to smooth the blood flow to the penis during erection, pumping during ejaculation and help clear the urethra after urination.
– The art of acupuncture treatment has long been used to help various health complaints, ranging from back pain, depression and even ED. Impotence can be triggered by stress or depression and acupuncture can help overcome it. Through this alternative therapy, fine needles are placed in various parts of the body to relieve pain or stress. Based on the research, many people tend to confirm positive results with acupuncture. A 1999 study found acupuncture can improve the quality of erection and sexual activity in 39 percent of research volunteers.
– Ginseng, especially red ginseng is known as “herbal viagra” to help improve male sexual function. Red ginseng is when the roots have been steamed and then dried. Ginseng plants should be allowed to grow for at least five years before their roots can be used. In a 2008 Review of seven studies that examined the benefits of red ginseng on ED, it was found that doses of 600 to 1,000 milligrams three times a day, proved effective in helping ED treatment.
– Citrulline, an amino acid found in watermelon, can increase blood flow to the penis. A 2011 study showed that men with mild to moderate premature ejaculation, who took L-citrulline supplements, showed improvement in their erectile function.